Your Safety is Our Top Priority
Following guidelines from the MN Dept. of Health (MDH), Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) we're ready!
- Participants will enter and exit through a private entrance directly to program room.
- All staff and participants will socially distance, wear masks, get screened upon arrival to include temperature and oxygen level checks.
- Program rooms and restrooms will be cleaned throughout the day and deep cleaned each evening.
- There is an isolation plan in palce should participants present with symptoms while in attendance.
- Staff is regularly tested for COVID-19 in accordance with CMS guidelines and use proper Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) always.
The desire to live a balanced and fulfilling life is ageless. Our Catholic Eldercare by Day senior day program provides socialization and activities that engage the whole person by focusing on the mind, the body, and the spirit!
Some of the services provided in the program include:
- spiritual growth activities
- health monitoring and education
- skilled nursing services
- medication assistance
- bathing services
- full-service barber and hair salon
Call Catholic Eldercare by Day at 612-362-2405 for more details or to check availability. And, though it's known as Catholic Eldercare by Day, seniors of all faiths are welcome!
Transportation: Getting Here from There...
Private transportation; Eastside Neighborhood Services or Metro Mobility
Catholic Eldercare by Day
Roxana Tietz, Director
149 8th Avenue NE
Minneapolis, MN 55413