Benefits of Independent Living Communities
It’s oftentimes important to people who are thinking about moving to an independent living community that they keep their freedom. Well, at Catholic Eldercare, our residents maximize their independence by enjoying the conveniences of community life.
We know that your active lifestyle is important to you and that is why we offer comfortable housing options but also security for just-in-case moments and conveniences of our concierge services.
A move to independent living can seem a little scary. Some people feel their lives will change but in fact, there are so many benefits to moving into an independent living apartment. Here are just a few:
- Lawn care chores and home maintenance are taken care of
- Help is nearby should a health issue arise
- Freedom to enjoy the vibrant neighborhood nearby and all downtown has to offer
- Enjoy companionship of fellow tenants
- Access to all the activities and amenities
Have you heard? Catholic Eldercare recently opened Wyndris, a new Independent Living community.
Wyndris is an invitingly upscale brand of Independent Living to Northeast Minneapolis. It is conveniently located near metro transportation and the area’s finest shopping and dining. This exciting new 62+ community from Catholic Eldercare delivers an amenity-rich downtown lifestyle in a neighborhood atmosphere.
You can enjoy your choice of stylish and spacious floor plans, as well as a host of on-site social and wellness features. Best of all, Wyndris is part of Catholic Eldercare’s care continuum. If your health needs change, you will have access to a full range of services from the Northeast’s most trusted name in 62+ care.
Here are just a few of the amazing ways Wyndris can benefit you:
- Expansive 1- and 2-bedroom apartments
- Designer kitchens & private terraces
- Outdoor patios, fire pit & BBQ
- 24/7 Wellness Center
- On-site Wyndris Café
- Indoor pet exercise area with wash station