Employees fill many vital roles in the lives of residents and clients. Our talented staff include positions such as; nurses, certified nursing assistants, home health aides, social workers, activities specialists, pastoral care specialists, physical therapists, maintenance workers, housekeepers, and culinary workers.
Why do you want to work at Catholic Eldercare?
- We are known for our close-knit, small town environment. Everyone is connected and engaged in our organization.
- The employees we have are long term employees. In 2015 our retention rate was 79%.
- We offer health and dental insurance benefits to employees who work 48 hours a pay period. We offer life and disability insurance to employees who work 60 hours a pay period
- We have scholarship programs for the nursing home and housing. The nursing home scholarship pays 100% of tuition, fees and books for nursing programs and some other programs.
- We offer paid holidays and generous PTO
- We have scholarship programs for continued education
- We are an organization full of kindness, dedication, and customer centered care.
If you are someone who has a passion for working with seniors and would like to share that passion with us, we’d love to have you. If you have questions or would like to contact someone you may email human resources at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to see current job openings:
EOE / AA