Educate Yourself & Stay Connected
Your best defense against COVID-19 is the same as with the flu or any other virus.
- Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home if you’re sick.
- Cover your mouth and nose when you cough or sneeze. Throw away any used tissues and wash your hands.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces and objects using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Practice social distancing: CMS guidelines states keeping six feet distance in between you and others.