Coronavirus COVID-19 Information
Catholic Eldercare is actively monitoring the evolving situation and is taking precautions to prevent the virus spreading in our settings. We are in collaboration with the Minnesota Department of Health (MDH) and following the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) guidelines. The information and guidance we receive is changing daily as new information becomes available. The health and safety of our older adults across our organization is our top priority.
Your best defense against COVID-19 is the same as with the flu or any other virus. Remember to:
- Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home if you’re sick.
- Cover your mouth and nose when you cough or sneeze. Throw away any used tissues and wash your hands.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a cloth face cover when around others
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces and objects using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Practice social distancing: CMS guidelines states keeping six feet distance in between you and others.
Another way you can help, is to educate yourself on COVID-19. You can visit the CDC COVID-19 webpage at https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html for information about how it spread, locations of confirmed cases and more.
If you have any questions please contact our Infection Control Preventionists at 612-362-2484 or firstname.lastname@example.org or call our COVID-19 Hotline at 612-362-2411.